Tuesday 15 May 2018

New challenge at Passion for Promarkers


This fortnight at PFP we would like to see 'Gems and/or Pearls' on your projects. This was the perfect opportunity for me to show off some of my creations from my latest obsession - making stick pins. The girls from Team 2 have some amazing inspiration for you, so do pop in to the blog and have a look.

Image is one of Magnolia's Tilda stamps - unfortunately I can't remember the name ( I really must try not to throw away the packaging ). 
I tried some different greens on this image and  really like the more muted tones I managed to get
Paper  and ribbon - Hobby House
Sentiment - LOTV
pearls and gems from Hobbycraft

Challenges:

 'Clean & Simple or Fussy and Fancy '- Creative Inspirations ( obviously I went for the latter choice)

'Birthday' - C.R.A.F.T.


'Summer Colours' - Dream Valley


Thanks for visiting!
Natxx




5 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so sweet! Your stick pins are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie, Love your colour choice and embellishments.
    Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at CRAFT, hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so adorable, Nat! Your colours are so pretty and the hatpins are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x