Tuesday 19 September 2017

The Great Outdoors at Passion for Promarkers

This week at
Passion for Promarkers we would like to see your projects have an outdoor feel to them, I was a little worried about this challenge as I don't do scenes very well and then I remembered I had this cute little image in my stash and he's outdoors, clinging onto a tree branch for dear life, bless!
Don't forget to visit PFP to see the other fab DT cards for some inspiration


Image - 'Lilkittytree' - Bugaboo
Pawprints paper - CraftsUPrint
Embossing folder - 'Vine Leaves' - Crafter's Companion
Sentiment stamp - LOTV

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx

3 comments:

  1. Nat, I just love your card! Being a kitty lover, your card really makes me smile! Your clouds give such dimension to the card, and your papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable and fun...great coloring.
    tfs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x