Tuesday 13 September 2016

New challenge at Passion for Promarkers

It was my turn to choose a theme for this fortnight's challenge and as usual my mind was blank, so I have gone for a rather boring, but nice & easy theme of your 'Favourite Colour Combo'

I was so excited to find out that LOTV have released their rubber stamps in digi form, for an extremely inpatient person like me, this is a dream come true. So I headed over to their website, filled my basket and 5 minutes later had some gorgeous digis on my computer for immediate use!

So,l of course I had to colour one up straight away and here she is in my favourite combo of pink & green:



Image - 'Jasmine- Presents' - LOTV
Papers - 'Frosty Holly Christmas 8 x 8 Premium Inserts Paper Collection' pad by Phill Martin - Creative Expressions
Kraft card - 'Neenah Desert Storm' - Crafter's Companion
Ribbon, button and card candi-  from stash

Dies used - 'Frostyville Border' - Memory Box
'Swedish Ice Star' - Marianne Designs
'Labels 25' - Spellbinders

Challenges:

'Colour Challenge' - Incy Wincy

'Anything Goes Christmas' - CHNC

'Anything Goes Christmas' -  Christmas Cards All Year Round

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx










5 comments:

  1. A beautiful colour choice. Lovely image too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card & I LOVE the dies :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love your sweet image and wonderful dies!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the Color combo. So Many favo color combo 's .. Thank you for youre comment on my blog . X Miranda k

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    great card
    thanks for joining us at crafty hazelnut christmas challenge extra
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT CHCC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x