Tuesday 9 February 2016

Papertastic (Take 1)

Well, the year is progressing rapidly and I don't seem to be  getting any more organised! After getting my dates mixed up and not submitting a DT card for the last PFP challenge.This week, I managed to make a card which I was fairly happy with until I realised that I had not used the sponsor image! So it was back to the scoring board for Papertastic Take 2! which I'll be posting later. The challenge theme was  my choice this time and I would like to see at least 3 different designer papers on your projects, please pop by the challenge blog and soak up the inspiration from the DT . Here is my first card:

Image - 'Thank you beary much' - Tiddly Inks

'Butterfly Kisses paper pad & sentiment stamp  - LOTV

pearls, ribbon ~& kraft card from my stash

Border die - Bebunni  - Crafter's Companion


Challenges :

'Anything Goes' - That Craft Place

Thanks for visiting!
Natxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x