Tuesday 19 February 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I had the loveliest surprise recently when not one, but two lovely ladies awarded me a Liebster Blog Award.


I know Rocky from the DT at J & C Creations and was so very thrilled that she nominated me. Jay is a new follower to my Blog and I was equally thrilled to be nominated by her. So, Ladies, thank you very much!

ABOUT THE AWARD - this award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated you in turn award it to blogs that you like to visit that have fewer than 200 followers.  This is to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE - you must thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.
PAY IT FORWARD - Listed below are five blogs that I like to visit and it would be great if you dropped in on them.

Sam is a girl after my own heart as she is a fellow Penny Black enthusiast and makes gorgeous cards with their images, a definite Blog to look in on if you are into cute with a capital C!

I love popping in to visit Kim, her cards are fab and she also makes some lovely needlework projects. I also like to catch up on news about Tilly the dog!

Jayne is a fellow teamie at Joanna Sheen, her cards are always so pretty and perfectly finished, it's a pleasure to visit her Blog.

Diane came to my notice when she entered the Joanna Sheen challenge recently. I stopped by her Blog which is full of lovely creations.

Last, but not least, Judy is on the Come & Get It DT where I am a Guest Designer at the moment and her Blog is also full of loveliness!

I know that some Bloggers out there do not like to receive these types of awards, I hope I do not offend any of my nominees. Please accept them in the spirit that they have been given which is one of admiration and friendship.

Natx

2 comments:

  1. Aaah thanks hun and what lovely things you have said about, i'm quite choked and when i have time, i will add the award to my blog, thanks again, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, you are soooooooooooo lovely! I really am very touched. Lorraine offered me the award but at the time I was too poorly to pass it on. This time I will get my act together and pass it on - although it might take me a bit to sort that out! You are a truly lovely crafter and a scrumptious person; thank you for thinking of me. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x