Wednesday 12 September 2012

Walk the Plank, me Hearty!

I was really lucky recently to win the 'Walk The Plank' stamp from LOTV on a mini Blog Hop. I don't often make male cards, but it was my nephew's birthday, so it was the perfect excuse to ink the stamp up for the first time and here is the result! I wanted to enter the Dream Valley challenge 'Something Old, Something New' so the stamp is new and the 'twine' was recycled packaging from I don't know what many moons ago! I'm also entering at Lili's Little Fairies where they are having a DT call, well one can dream eh?!


Image - 'Walk The Plank' - LOTV coloured with Promarkers and background inked using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad 'Antique Linen'
Paper, map & sword found on Google Images
Red card, twine & peel off from stash
Dies used - Spellbinders Labels 2'

Challenges:
'Black Magic' - Lili's Little Fairies
'Layers' - Allsorts
'Something Old, Something New' - Dream Valley
'For A Child' - Divas By Design



9 comments:

  1. This is so cute thanks so much for playing at Divas this week hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy's card, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You really rocked this little boy card!!!

    Thanks for joining in with the Divas...
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male card Nat, gorgeous image (I have this stamp and I am ashamed to say its not been inked yet!!!) I LOVE the map, it is such a great idea.
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nat, love your male card, great colouring and papers. Hugs, Denise x

    p.s. could you drop me an email - denisemorgans@aol.com - nothing wrong, just need to ask you something :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely male card. Super image and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nat, that's a fab card! Great image and love those crossed swords.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. So precious design. I have worked for the Print gift cards company and this design inspire me so much. I really appreciate your inspirational work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x