Sunday 8 July 2012

Joanna Sheen GDT Card

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Joanna Sheen and I have the honour of being a Guest Designer! This fortnight the theme is Going Round In Circles and here is my card. I don't own any circular cards, so this was made the old fashioned way with a compass and scissors. I have used one of the images from the Joanna Sheen 'Daisy & Friends' cd, she's a real cutie. I have used my new Memory Box die which I bought from the Joanna Sheen online shop and I can't get enough of it (as you can see!) The paper has polka dots on it, I've used circular die cuts for the image and finished off with round flowers and tiny round pearls, so I think I've pretty much kept to the theme lol! There is one drawback to being a Guest Designer and that is I can't join in the challenge!! so I'll have to see what other challenges my card will fit into!



Image - from Joanna Sheen 'Daisy & Friends' cd, coloured with Promarkers
Papers - 'Spring Chic' from Docrafts Me to You
Circles & Scalloped circle cut using Spellbinders dies
Die cuts around the edge & behind sentiment cut using 'Ringed Buckle' die - Memory Box
Leafy swirls cut using 'Fanciful Flourish' die - Cheery Lynn
Flowers - Prima
Pearls - Habico
Roses & lace - WOC 

Challenges:
'Girlie Card' - The Ribbon Girl
'Polka Dot with a Birthday Theme' - Anything Goes
'Anything Goes' - Whimsy Stamps Inspirations
'Anything but Square' - Dream Valley

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nat, love the cute image and colour combo, fabulous die cuts, great idea with the buckle die, they look beautiful.
    Congrats on your GDT.
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the die cuts! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi... wow... adorable card.. love it...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x