Thursday 19 July 2012

A Forgotten Treasure

Having gotten the hang of colouring hair with my Promarkers (not perfect, but much better now!) , I decided it was time to practice colouring pleats. I was searching through my stamps when I came across this sweetie, I have not used her for absolutely ages and thinking back, I do not believe I've ever posted a card with her on it. So, not quite the result I was after, but not too bad me thinks.


Image - 'Flower Girl' - Sugar Nellie's Gorgeous Girl coloured with Promarkers
Ticket sentiment - Crafty Sentiments ticket shape with a Dovecraft sentiment stamped on top
Paper - 'Back to Basics II' - Dovecraft
Corners made with a punch
Lace & rose buds - WOC
Ribbon, pearls & roses - J & C Creations

Challenges:
'Lavender & Lace' - Anything Goes
'Doilies & Lace' - CYDA
'Use Up Your Stash' - Whoopsi Daisy
'Dust It Off' - Incy Wincy

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Love your coloring and layout.
    Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Nat. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this fortnight and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the image and colours used, gorgeous, thanks for joining our challenge at craft your days away, Gaynor DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the colour and pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us a Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Nat, you've made a great job of the pleats, love the colour combo and layout. Gorgeous image,
    hugs
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just brilliant beautiful image and super detail ,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card... beautiful colours & design.. love the image.. thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the colours and the brilliant colouring. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the colours you've used on this card. Great design with the doily, lace, ribbon and flowers too. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x