Monday 18 June 2012

Bella

I recently discovered J & C Creations who as well as having an online shop and Blogs, also have a warehouse which is open on the first Tuesday of the month and is just around the corner from me! I popped up there recently and found a huge range of all sorts of products, a veritable wall to wall Aladdin's Cave of crafting heaven. Unfortunately funds dictated that only a mini splurge was allowed, however I will go back and have a MEGA splurge ASAP!! One item I did pick up is this oh so cute stamp from Wild Rose Studio, I got so carried away with all the pretty pastel on this card that I clean forgot about adding a sentiment! I didn't want to to start fiddling about and ruin the layout, so I've left her as she is!

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

*Image - 'Bella with Presents' - Wild Rose Studio coloured with Promarkers
 DPs 'Spring Chic' - Docrafts Me To You
*Three Kings gingham ribbon
*Pearls - The Hobby Horse
 Border punched with a Fiskars Daisy border punch
*Circles and scalloped circles cut using Spellbinders dies
 Gems - Anitas

* Available at J & C Creations

Challenges:
Sketch - Sweet Sketch Wednesday
'Lots of Layers' - PFP
'Punch Drunk' - Cute Card Thursday
'Time to Embellish' - Crafter's Companion
'Bingo' - CYDA (gems, ribbon, flowers)



12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your image is as sweet as can be. The papers are gorgeous and I love the softness of your card. Your added butterflies are the perfect embellishment along with those pearls across the ribbon. Thanks for sharing this adorable card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love the colors and that image is super cute! Love e embellishments too! Thanks for joining us this week!
    Erika SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nat, what a super sweet card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! What a darling image and great fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesdays.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Nat, love the cute image, colours and layout.
    Hugs Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nat your card is so cute. I do love this adorable little image, and you've used such pretty colours and design papers. I love gingham on cards and your embellishments are the perfect finishing touch to your card. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - such a cute elephant! Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't have changes a thing, I think Bella is perfect as can be. Love all of the special details you put in this. The butterflies and the pearls on the scallop border are precious.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this could not be more adorable!!!! So much sweetness packed into this card, I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is so darn cute! The sweet papers and your coloring of this adorable image make for one beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! You've done a fab job!!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Bingo Challenge!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty card, thanks for taking part in the crafters companion monthly blog Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x