Thursday 23 February 2012

Afternoon Tea



I absolutely love ALL the stamps from LOTV, unfortunately I do not own nearly enough of them! and so I have 'cheated' a little with this card as the image was already stamped and part of a freebie in a magazine. The stamp is called 'Hello Cupcake' and is perfect for this week's challenge at Lili's Little Fairies which is 'Afternoon Tea'. I love my promarkers, but thought I'd try something a bit different and have used my watercolours to colour in the image. I was quite pleased with it, but definately need more practice with my water brush, I couldn't seem to keep the water flowing?! Any tips gratefully received!

Sentiment - LOTV
Paper - another freebie!
Card - Papermania
Yellow card embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder and cut using spellbinders Lattice Pendant
Oval frame - Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, Circles - Spellbinders Classic Circles, Swirls - Sizzlits
Ribbon recycled from a birthday cake
Pin, gems and flower from stash

Other Challenges - Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge, 'Anything Goes'
Allsorts - 'It's Your Choice'

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! Love the colors on here! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x