Monday 25 July 2011

Dressing Up


Thank goodness the school holidays are here! The only downside to moving to the country is that we are no longer on a bus route into town, so I have been having to ferry my eldest to his work experience placement. My youngest has had me going all over the place for parties and outings as he is leaving primary school, my mother in law has gone into hospital, so I'm back and forth up there and then there's work and housework to fit in. It's a good job I work for my husband and I can juggle things about a bit! Anyway, with the school holidays here, I don't have to go into work so often, which means more time for crafting and I have been busy as I have some lost time to make up for! I have entered today's first card in several challenges. At Passion for Promarkers, we have a lovely sketch to follow by Michele, at LOTV the theme is 'Fun & Games', at Stamp Something we have to use embellishments and at Your Next Stamp the theme is a recipe - 3 types of embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image. My apologies for the photo, I was in a rush, as usual!

Image - LOTV 'Glamorous Gardening' coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - LOTV
Papers - Docraft's Daisy & Dandelion 'Picnic Patch' A5 pad
Purple circle embossed using an embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Ribbon, gems, flowers and pin from stash

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nat. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card Nat. I love the colours you've used and the cute image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate any comments x